Tiny Teddy- hook Earrings
Who doesn’t love a good tiny teddy biscuit!
This pair is a stunning dark chocolate brown, they look like the real thing, imperfections like you would see on the tiny teddies straight from the pack.
Suspended on golden french ear wire hooks that are hypo-allergenic, nickel and lead free with a brass base.
55mm drop (from the very top to the very bottom)
20mm width measured at the widest point
Made from durable and hardy 2K Resin
***Some of the Finer Details:***
- All my Products are made with absolute love and care, I take extreme pride in all my creations.
- All my items are shipped in small parcel boxes or in some occasions padded/bubble wrap bags/envelopes (all classed as parcels) and packaged well inside for extra protection. Shipping charges are flat rate, and there is now two options for International postage. Regular International (no tracking) and a traceable service (which we highly recommend as you can see where your parcel is and we can follow this up with the postal service if your parcel is delayed or for some reason doesn’t arrive)
**PLEASE NOTE: If you choose the regular post with no tracking, once your parcel has been left in the hands of the postal company, it is 100% out of my control, the parcel CAN NOT be tracked and followed up as there is no tracking! If it does not arrive, I cannot be held liable for this**
- My creations are handmade and therefore one of a kind. If there are multiple items available, they may vary from the photo slightly, as each item has it's own individual characteristics.
- I only use good quality backings. All my jewellery backings are lead & nickel free, usually surgical steel & hypo allergenic. Clip on backings are silver plated steel. Plugs do not come with O Rings.
- I no longer offer clip on backs as a selection on my pieces, but this doesn't mean I don't do them. If you are wanting clip on backs or plugs affixed onto dangles etc, please email me with a custom order request.
Thank you for looking and supporting small business, have a splendid day! :)