Model Rock - Liquid to Matte - Longwear Lipstick - You Mauve Me
**YOU MANUVE ME** - Liquid Last liquid to Matte Lipstick - ** Please Note : The new batch of YOU MAUVE ME lipsticks colouring is slightly lighter than the previous Batch due to slight colour mixing error by the lab - we have discounted the price for this batch of You Mauve Me due to this issue**
MODELROCK Liquid to Matte lipstck is a Long-wearing, ultra lightweight liquid to matte lipstick that will last for hours. Intense highly-pigmented, sharp colours, with a velvet-like feel to the lips. Wear alone or partner with your favourite MODELROCK Lipgloss.
MODELROCK’s Director has personally worked with our lab in the USA to produce our much loved Liquid to Matte Lipstick formula, to ensure there is simply no comparison. We did not want a generic 'off the shelf' private labeling option. We have sampled, tested and changed the formula until we created the right mix of pigmentation, hydration, staying power and fast-drying time to ensure our lipsticks, like our lashes, are of the highest quality and standard, and remain highly regarded in the global makeup industry.
Ingredients listing -
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Ethyl Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylyl Glyol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, MAY CONTAIN: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 7789), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15801), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
Net Weight = 3.5ml / 0.12oz
The colour swatch photos on our website represent the true colour as close as possible, however due to different skin tones, different computer monitor settings, lighting etc.....the colour 'MAY' vary due to these factors.
***Some of the Finer Details:***
- All my Products are made with absolute love and care, I take extreme pride in all my creations.
- All my items are shipped in small parcel boxes or in some occasions padded/bubble wrap bags/envelopes (all classed as parcels) and packaged well inside for extra protection. Shipping charges are flat rate, and there is now two options for International postage. Regular International (no tracking) and a traceable service (which we highly recommend as you can see where your parcel is and we can follow this up with the postal service if your parcel is delayed or for some reason doesn’t arrive)
**PLEASE NOTE: If you choose the regular post with no tracking, once your parcel has been left in the hands of the postal company, it is 100% out of my control, the parcel CAN NOT be tracked and followed up as there is no tracking! If it does not arrive, I cannot be held liable for this**
- My creations are handmade and therefore one of a kind. If there are multiple items available, they may vary from the photo slightly, as each item has it's own individual characteristics.
- I only use good quality backings. All my jewellery backings are lead & nickel free, usually surgical steel & hypo allergenic. Clip on backings are silver plated steel. Plugs do not come with O Rings.
- I no longer offer clip on backs as a selection on my pieces, but this doesn't mean I don't do them. If you are wanting clip on backs or plugs affixed onto dangles etc, please email me with a custom order request.
Thank you for looking and supporting small business, have a splendid day! :)